Developer Creepy Jar has released all the details in it’s latest update to Green Hell. Including Story Mode Co-op and new Constructions. Since its release the wildly successful survival title, Green Hell has sold over 1 million copies a massive milestone for its independent developer Creepy Jar.
We had the opportunity to survive Green Hell earlier in the year and love the direction the title is heading.
“one of the most satisfying and mechanically deep games of its genre” Said Shaun Grimley Senior Editor at MEF TECH “Green Hell combines several unique survival mechanics in a gorgeous looking world“
- Co-op Story Mode – Survive Together while experiencing the previously released Story Mode.
- New Constructions – Build new stands in your camp using bamboo logs, sticks, leaves, stones and more.
- Achievements – Get ready achievement chasers! Achievements have been added to Green Hell!
Still to come:
- PVE Mode – Survive Alone… but together in an all-new PVE mode! More details to come!
- Console Editions – Creepy Jar is renewing their commitment to seeing Green Hell on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.
For more on Green Hell, check out our previous coverage.