For those people who thrive to be unqiue and adventurous, the new Razer Basilisk V2 is for you. While the new DeathAdder V2 looks quite tame and quiet, the Basilisk V2 is aggressive, loud, and packed full of various customisable features that allows the Basilisk V2 to stand out from the pack.
The Razer Basilisk V2 receives the same upgrades as the recently released DeathAdder V2, but with a clear focus on customization – a distinct trait of the Basilisk range of mouses. The Basilisk V2 sees an upgrade to a total of 11 programmable buttons, a replaceable multi-function paddle, and a customisable scroll wheel that allows gamers to set the resistance of the scroll wheel. Combine these features with Razer Synapse 3 support and it’s clear that Razer weren’t joking when they came up with the marketing slogan ‘Play your way’.
Don’t worry, the Basilisk V2 has the performance to match these features; a 20,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor, 650 IPS, Lift-off/Landing distance customisation, Razer Optical Mouse Switches, Razer Speedflex Cable, and 100% PTFE mouse feet all combine to deliver a precise and unique experience.
The Razer Basilisk V2 is avaliable now for $159.95 AUD from all good retailers. For more information, please visit the official Razer store here.
- True 20,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor with 99.6% resolution accuracy
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Advanced Lift-off/Landing distance customisation
- Eleven independently programmable buttons
- Replaceable multi-function paddle
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches rated for 70M clicks
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured side-grips.
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel with infinitely customisable resistance
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 800/1800/4000/9000/20000)
- Hybrid On-board and Cloud Storage (4+1 profiles)
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- 2.1 m / 7 ft Speedflex cable
- Approximate size: 130mm / 5.11 in (Length) x 60mm / 2.36 in (Grip Width) x 42mm / 1.65 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 92 g / 3.3 oz (Excluding cable)