Last year Razer released one of the best mouses on the market, the Razer Basilisk gaming mouse. The question is, how do you improve on this mouse? One simple solution- Cut the cord! Today Razer has done exactly that and announced the release of the Razer Basilisk Ultimate and the Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed.
The Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed isn’t aimed at your gaming and tech enthusiasits, but rather offers incredible value for money for your typical gamer. The X Hyperspeed doesn’t get the Focus+ Optical Sensor, extra buttons, tension adjustment on your scroll wheel, or even LED lighting (is this 1999, or 2019?!). Instead, the X Hyperspeed balances performance with value for money by offering the same sleek design, but with the same 5G 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor seen in the Razer DeathAdder Elite, Razer HyperSpeed Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity, and Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches, all for $110AUS!
Sure, it’s no Razer Basilisk Ultimate, but does the Ultimate have up to 450 hours of battery life? Not even close! Thanks to the previously mentioned duel wireless connectivity, gamers can switch to Bluetooth connectivity to increase the battery life of their X Hyperspeed. Want to know more? Read the full specifications below;
- Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 16,000 DPI
- Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 40 G acceleration
- HyperSpeed wireless technology (using 2.4 GHz Dongle)
- Dual-mode wireless (2.4 GHz and BLE)
- Six independently programmable buttons
- Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches rated for 50 M clicks
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 800/1800/4000/9000/16000)
- On-board DPI and keymap storage
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- Battery life: Up to 285 hours (2.4 GHz), 450 hrs (BLE) with included AA battery.
- Approximate size: 130 mm / 5.11 in (Length) x 60 mm / 2.36 in (Grip Width) x 42 mm / 1.65 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 83 g / 2.9 oz (Excluding battery)