Overwatch Winter Wonderland 2019 is now live on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. With brand new skins, sprays and rewards up for grabs this year, so make sure to log-in from 11 December to 3 January AEDT/NZDT and fill your Overwatch stocking with themed holiday goodies.
NEW GAME MODE: SNOWBALL DEATHMATCH
- This year’s Winter Wonderland event ushers in a new mini game mode, called “Snowball Deathmatch.”
- This is an eight-player free-for-all deathmatch where everyone will play as Mei with a modified Mei snowball gun, similar to the one from Mei’s Snowball Offensive.
- Mei will get a new ability in this game mode, called “Catch” – allowing you to catch an enemy snowball and, if successful, adding it to your ammo count.
- The first player to get to 15 eliminations wins!
- Weekly Challenges are back, allowing you to unlock limited-time Winter Wonderland rewards by winning nine games.
- Rewards include an array of player icons, sprays, and Epic skins!
- Week 1: Ugly Sweater Soldier:76 (Epic)
- Week 2: Holly Moira (Epic)
- Week 3: Snow Angel Mercy (Epic)
- Four Legendary Skins
- Jotunn Doomfist
- Mountain Man McCree
- Rat King Reaper
- Rime Sigma
- Three Epic Skins
- Player Icons, Sprays