The Coalition today announced the availability of Operation 2: Free for All for all Gears 5 players. Adding four new characters, three game types, five maps, a new Versus season and a brand-new Tour of Duty full of content to earn. Check out the launch trailer and an overview of what Operation 2 has to offer below.
- Heroes and Villains: Lizzie Carmine and Damon Baird join the fight, facing off against Jermad and the original Locust Drone in “Gears 5” multiplayer. In Arcade, each character is bolstered by a passive ability and a weapon selection tree designed to suit a new fighting style. In both Horde and Escape, each Hero possesses a unique ultimate ability. Complete details of the Heroes and Villains’ respective abilities can be found on Xbox Wire.
- Operation 2 Bundle: includes all four new characters, the complete Eclipse weapon set, 1000 Iron and 30 days of Boost, all for $19.99. Check in out here.
- Game Types:
- Free for All makes a highly-anticipated return to Versus in Gears 5 as the biggest mode in Gears history. Fourteen players choose their favorite COG or Swarm character, and fight in an all-out brawl, to be the first one to 30 kills.
- Arcade Blitz is a fast-paced, objective mode for the Arcade playlist. Players must stay within the capture circle to earn points, creating tense and chaotic battles.
- 2v2 Gnashers is guaranteed to make the fight personal, as two duos must work together to land shots and cover their teammates.
- Maps: set in an old coliseum dedicated to the founding members of the COG, Allfathers’ Arena is now destined to once again be filled with the sound of battle!
- Tour of Duty: features more than 200 exclusive earnable items
Operation 2: Free for All will be available to download and play as a free update for all ‘Gears 5’ players. What to know more check out our Gears 5 Review hear.