NVIDIA release second set of Minecraft experiences for Minecraft with RTX
NVDIA has continued it’s work with some of the most talent Minecraft creators around, releasing 5 new visually stunning RTX worlds. Available for download at the Minecraft Marketplace and enjoyed with the Minecraft with RTX Windows 10 Beta.
Released last month the Beta shows just how impact an a advanced form of ray tracing called path tracing, new physically-based materials, and NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 can have on games. You can check out our release coverage and more detail from this link. If you don’t believe me check out some of Jimmy’s favorite Minecrafters (one in particular) reacting to Minecraft with RTX Beta below.
Now onto the new worlds!
- Hilltop Lifestyle RTX by PearlescentMoon – From the creator of Color, Light and Shadow RTX from the first releases, Hilltop Lifestyle RTX is survival spawn set in a new outdoor map utilizing many of the concepts, advancements and features demonstrated in her previous ray tracing and physically-based texture showcase. In this new world users will explore the beautiful Hilltop Lifestyle island, and learn to live off of the land in its Italian-inspired village.
- Egg Hunt by Feed The Beast – Set deep underground, Egg Hunt is a new standalone mini-game featuring a mysterious cave filled with puzzles, traps, secrets, and fun challenges. The goal is to find the hidden eggs, in order to complete the two game modes in the fastest time possible.
- Medieval RTX by Aurelien_Sama – Medieval RTX is a survival spawn that features an idyllic medieval village nestled below an ancient ruin, with god-rays from the setting sun shining happily through the town. As night falls and the shadows grow longer and darker, danger awaits.
- The Dark Village RTX by Wyld – The Dark Village RTX is a survival spawnset inan abandoned village that lies overgrown in the forest, where effigies of the missing stand long-forgotten. Underneath this village lies the realm of hidden horrors. Players will follow the quest, solve interactive puzzles, discover secrets, and experience rich ray-traced shadows to see if your sanity survives as days pass.
- The Observer RTX by IamSp00n – Classified as an adventure, The Observer RTX is a world that starts deep underground. The player explores their newfound surroundings, uncovering the mysteries of the entombed vault they are stuck in. Along the way they discover the lore of the land to reveal the fate of the Observer’s denizens.
If you missed out last month you can still download and play the Minecraft with RTX Beta by following the instructions over at nvidia.com and for more on Minecraft with RTX, check out our previous coverage.