The latest update to Final Fantasy XIV has just landed and brings new challenges for all players including, new quests, dungeons, raids and even fishing. Check out the trailer below for the update 5.2 Echoes of A Fallen Star.
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Warrior of Darkness and the Scions of the Seventh Dawn await such time when the Crystal Exarch might return them home.
- New Raid: Eden’s Verse – The second chapter in the Eden raid series will feature challenging new battles in both normal and savage difficulties.
- New Dungeon: Anamnesis Anyder will be sure to challenge you and your team
- New Trial: Cinder Drift – The Ruby Weapon
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Qitari will provide new quests geared towards Disciples of the Land classes.
- New Chronicles of a New Era Quest “The Sorrow of Werlyt” – Discover the lore behind the new Weapon series.
- Ocean Fishing – This Fisher-exclusive content will allow players to board a ship at specified times to enjoy fishing on the high seas.
Players can also expect to see several changes to Jobs, PvP Actions and New Game+ alongside more Crafter and Gatherer updates. New Mounts, Minions, Hairystyle, Emote and Crafting Recipes have also been added in this update. If you are requiring anymore information on it, jump on over to the official page here.