Jimmy get your best FUBU tracksuit on, its time for love Evolved! ARK: Survival Evolved annual Valentine’s Day event. Studio Wildcard announced the event drops today and will continue to February 18. With limited-time items and content, including five brand new Chibi-Pets, a special Mate-Boosted Valentine’s Day Chibi Pet, and delicious Valentine’s candy and chocolate.
During the event, players can enjoy increased harvesting rates, boost experience gains, and, of course, breeding rates…
During the heart filled event, expect to find past event items and brand new skins, full event details include:
- Six New Chibi-Pets
- Six new Valentine skins:
- “Cupid Couture Bottom” (Pants Skin)
- “Cupid Couture Top” (Shirt Skin)
- “Halo Headband” (Hat Skin)
- “Teddy Bear Grenades” (Grenade Skin)
- “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
- Fishing for Love: For the duration of the event, reel in the amorous Coelacanth fish and be showered in candies, some chocolates, and even Chibi-pets!
- Valentine Chocolates: Chocolates can be used to heal your tames or provide a big boost in acquiring new tames!
- Valentine Candies: Candies can be used to give a tamed dinosaur a random coloring!
- New Emote: Flirt Emote
- Wild Event Creature Colors: Red, Magenta, Light Red, and White
- Mate Boosted: Increased breeding rates to 3x (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- Increased player XP rates to 2x
- Increased harvesting rates to 2x
The ARK ‘Love Evolved’ event ends February 18.